Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 17, 2011 - Get juicing

I am almost at the end of the giant fruit and vegetable box, save for a few stray apples and oranges and a large quantity of lettuce. Can you juice lettuce? (If not, it will be a good excuse to buy a bunny.)

I did try Googling "lettuce juice" but I only found sites telling me that lettuce juice could treat cancer and prevent "habitual abortions". As of yet I do not have an abortion habit, but perhaps it is worthwhile to establish a lettuce-juice-drinking routine should this situation arise.

I have a large, overpriced and difficult-to-clean juicer to assist me in this task. I bought it when I was on an orange-and-carrot-juice kick several years ago and it has been parked on top of my pantry ever since. I feel sorry for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment