Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011 - Have nice nails

I can eat whole raw lemons. They are delicious. For this reason, those bottles of bitter-tasting stuff you  can buy to paint on your nails to stop the biting have no effect on me. You might as well make it chocolate-flavoured. I wouldn't eat that.

Instead I am going to use an overwhelming force of sheer willpower to stop biting them, and also to start doing all those nail-type things I read about in magazines. Filing them. Pushing back cuticles. Buffing, too, I guess. I will be able to go to a beautician without fear she will recoil in horror at seeing my mutilated little hand-stumps.

Unlike most of my resolutions this one has an incentive, whereby if I can go a whole month keeping my damn hands away from my teeth, Imma gon get me a fancy manicure, with polish and everything. I'll keep a count down the bottom of each post.

P.S. The bird is the word.



1 day on the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment