Monday, January 17, 2011

January 16, 2011 - Kill the snooze button

At the moment I have six different alarms set in my phone and they each have 15 minutes of snooze. Today I pressed the snooze button a total of five times. I really need to just get up, yes? I've taken to wearing my gym clothes to bed so I do not have the its-too-cold-too-get-dressed excuse.

I have set my snooze time to one minute because I cannot turn it off altogether.

The bed-making resolution is really not working out. I have decided that the rumpled sheets and excess of pillows add an insouciant, devil-may-care ambiance to the room, in the manner of an overstyled magazine shoot.

More successful has been the decision to eat more plants. This is what showed up in my home-delivered produce box this week:



3 days on the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment