Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2, 2011 - Une annee sans chocolat

A whole gosh-darn year without chocolate. Or cocoa. Or carob. Not that I eat carob. Carob is the decaf-chicory-dandelion-coffee of the chocolate world. I don't even feed it to my dog. You shouldn't either, because it's nasty.

Still on the menu: gummi bears. Rice pudding. Pavlova. Pavlova is really more like a salad I feel, what with all that fruit. The cream is important too for calcium. And protein. Really it's mostly egg whites too, pure protein. It's really a health food. Much more so than those creepy faux-chocolate-low-carb-power-muscle-fuel-burn things they sell at the supermarket.

I'm not sure why more weight-loss books don't advocate adding more pavlova to one's diet.

Instead of chocolate we made pasta.


No comments:

Post a Comment