Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011 - Buy handmade

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

I am lucky that my city has an excellent farmers' market. They have lovely things like olive oil and fresh coffee and big wodges of Brie. One time I was there I went to buy flowers and I wound up being just short of change and so I went to put them back and the lady said "no, keep them, just fix it up next time." Which I did. My point being, you can't do things like that at Woolworths.

On the subject of handmade - look at this mother-effin' challah, right here:


That's right Baker's Delight you can just sod off now. I got this.

To celebrate my handmade pledge I went to Blackbird Corner and bought many things. It was FOR THE BLOG you see. Especially the book of iron-on transfers with a distinct unicorn-and-rollerskates theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment